Our client is a large financial institution in Boston, MA and they are looking for a Marketing Project Manager to join their Marketing Thought Leadership team for a 12+ month contract. The Marketing Project Manager role is 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K are offered.
The Marketing Project Manager will plan, develop, and roll out timely thought leadership content in various formats (print, digital, video, e-communications) specifically for the Philanthropy business for both private and institutional to help the team to enhance and expand the Thought Leadership program overall. The Marketing Project Manager will work with partners to develop and gain approvals on content including LOB's, National Consulting and Advisory Team, subject matter experts (internal and external), legal and compliance, and agencies. The Marketing Project Manager will facilitate and help plan quarterly meetings with the Philanthropy content/editorial board and NCAP team, help submit materials through our Compliance and Registered Principal channels, maintain approvals, renewals and edits of existing content.
This role will also support project based ad hoc requests such as sponsorship ads, sales desks, creation of new content, event/symposium support. This includes: help execute deliverables of upcoming 2018 Study/Research such as white papers, video, presentation decks, infographics, and project timelines for Fall 2018 launch. Help to identify and support delivery of TL through social media channels as appropriate. Help to ensure LOB TL content on intranet and public website is current and refreshed. Keep stakeholders updated on project statuses and issues and manage Thought Leadership Editorial Calendar. Setting up internal and external client calls and Webinars.
Marketing Project Manager Qualifications:
• 5+ years of marketing and project management experience overseeing print and online creative/marketing materials in a corporate or advertising environment. Financial is a plus.
• Ability to synthesize business information to think strategically and proactively
• Strong writing and editorial skills
• Poised, professional and articulate; excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Requires cross-divisional coordination, communication, influence and negotiation
• Builds partnerships and collaborates across teams to achieve sustainable results
• Highly experienced in program planning, execution and rollout
• Previous responsibility for the successful design, delivery, communication and/or administration of a communication program, in the form of electronic, video or web-based communications
• Strong ability to juggle multiple projects and demands of tight deadlines simultaneously
• Able to maintain project workflow of content, seeking information, approvals, and resources needed to maintain time, budget and content requirements
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Sense of humor