Top Publishing company is seeking a Marketing Project Manager for a 4 month temporary assignment with full benefits! Assignment has potential to extend if it's a good fit!
Minimum Required Skills - Experience working in JIRA as project management tool
Responsible for the development of marketing programs. Responsible for assessment of existing and potential markets, product life cycle planning, coordination of technical product development, development of product strategies, definition of promotional activities and product launch. Activities may include technical sales support, product advertising/promotion, planning, developing and implementing multiple channel programs, and directing the development of market requirements for specific product(s) or product line(s). May have profit and loss responsibility.
Work closely with internal teams to create/refine project documentation such as project briefs, schedules, and materials coordination for large scale project that includes but is not limited to: video creation, content development, webinars, new web pages, email, SEM, event materials, advertising, and print collateral. - May also support campaign delivery plans to ensure plans and execution remain on track and on budget. Provide timely and regular status reports and post-campaign analysis with insightful observations about opportunities to refine and re-calibrate existing and future tactics. - Ensure relevant stakeholders are kept informed at each stage of the project and campaign.
Minimum Required Skills - Experience working in JIRA as project management tool is highly desirable.
- 3+ years experience with project management of marketing materials and/or campaign development in a fast-paced, high-volume, environment.
- Experience working within a corporate marketing environment or in an account services or production management role at an advertising or marketing services agency.
- Ability to plan, manage, prioritize and successfully complete multiple complex projects simultaneously and within budget.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, remain positive, calm, and supportive, and be a proactive problem-solver.
- Excellent teamwork and collaborative skills and ability to partner with internal teams.
- Positive and effective interpersonal skills and ability to use these to influence outcomes by communicating with persuasiveness and candor.
- Proficient in basic Google programs/apps.
- Familiarity working within Smartsheet highly desired.
Minimum Education Requirement - Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications.