As part of Corporate Marketing, Creative Services Traffic Team Project Manager is responsible for working within the Creative Services team to initiate projects with internal business partners, resourcing, scheduling, and trafficking of those creative projects ensuring that all work is completed accurately and on deadline through the establishment of proper timelines. Project Manager will create custom schedules based on the agreed upon deadlines and workflows - to include Legal and Brand submissions.
Skills - Essential Duties:
- Creates timelines for creative projects, assigning resources and determining hand-offs
- Works directly with internal business partner to develop custom SOW and budgets of individual projects or campaigns
- Effectively communicates and enforces production schedules and deadlines, managing the timely adherence to established deadlines and manages client expectations for those timelines
- Generates and maintains daily priority list for the creative services team
- Acts as day-to-day liaison to internal business partners and works with creative team members and/or external agencies and vendors, providing business partners updates on job status, clarifying questions, and troubleshooting problems.
- Analyzes workload in terms of project quantity, complexity and deliverables due dates to predict resource needs.
- Develop sound and effective solutions to issues and problems that impact a project deadlines.
- Work with Traffic Director for resource management and allocation of projects
- Ensures all project files are saved in Digital Asset Management tool by the creative team
- Submission of tactics to the Legal review tool Documentum
- Submission of tactics to the Brand review tool Proof HQ
- Submission of tactics to the Web production tool WRC
- Will be responsible for closing and billing of projects on time and on budget
- 4-year college degree. Degree in Marketing preferred.
- 4+ years of project management experience preferably in an advertising agency environment or in house creative team preferred.
- The ability to manage all aspects of creative production – from project ideation to completion.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills with the ability to analyze alternative solutions and prioritize quickly within tight deadlines.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment, managing multiple projects at once with little or no supervision.
- Experience using marketing project management systems preferred.
- Ability to work with and take direction from multiple people effectively and prioritize
- Excellent client relation skills
- Strong initiative and customer service focus.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite a plus.