Aquent's Fortune 500 client is looking for a Marketing Project Manager to work a contract role. Must be on location at the Framingham, MA corporate office.
First and foremost we are looking for someone with a minimum of 3-5 years credit card marketing experience with priority given to those with existing cardholder (retention) experience. The role will require someone with the ability to work collaboratively with key stakeholders at the company including Merchandising, Category Marketing, Analytics and with the program card issuer.
Ideally, the candidate will have prior experience working in an e-commerce environment.
The role will require someone who is detailed oriented and has demonstrated ability in managing complex, multi-channel marketing campaigns.
• Work closely with Account team and agency to develop creative campaigns that leverage existing corporate marketing offers to drive incremental sales on the Account
• Partner and collaborate with merchant partners to create co-marketing campaigns that drive incremental sales to the card and merchant programs
• Work closely with internal partners including Rewards and Analytics teams to measure penetration with cardholder base and to improve the penetration percentage
• Partner with email and mobile teams to create strategies that improve the timeliness and relevance of cardholder marketing messages.
• Assist in the strategic development and champion the development of new more effective messaging of the program benefits
• Assist in the creation and development of presentation materials that speak to the program for various audiences
• Work closely with Sr. Managers to identify training and educational needs for the Account across retail associates, inside sales and outside account managers.