Patient Relationship Marketing Project Manager
Supports the implementation of patient relationship marketing (RM) tactics, including general market and multicultural markets (MC) Assists in coordinating with brand leads to incorporate brand messages into RM communications and patient support program.
Participate and interact extensively with enabling/integrating the patient RM functions and promotions with the Diabetes Marketing Sales/Field Force and other key cross-functional stakeholders (including legal, regulatory and medical).
• Accountable to project manage project patient RM initiatives - ensures quality and timely initiative deliverables according to budget. Coordination with external suppliers and agencies; monitor agency expenses by looking for opportunities to maximize value while minimizing agency costs. Follow internal and external procedures in managing contracts.
• Logistical coordination of vendor activities for assigned projects and ensure timely review and feedback of materials is communicated.
• Provide input on strategic planning and assist in the development of tactical components that support strategic brand plans.
• Serve as a team member support and ensure that all projects are tracked and proactively communicated/coordinated with key stakeholders from creation through production
• Work with field/sales teams to ensure integration with core messages and customer needs; RM POA sales training, preparation, workshops and execution.
• Support coordination and logistical deployment of new programs.
• Support Patient RM coordination needs re: promotional review board reviews and deliverables (e.g., operational plan--60-day plan
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• A minimum of five (5) years’ marketing experience within the pharmaceutical industry required; pharma agency experience preferred
• PMP certification preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.