One of our top Media clients is looking for a Marketing Project Manager to manage and assist with all day-to-day marketing channel activity. This role interacts with many other business units and must have excellent communication skills and a sharp attention to detail to be successful. The individual must understand how to work within a brand and around clear marketing goals and have the detail-oriented ability to adhere to the corporate brand, copy and style standards. Excellent project management skills and attention to detail are required. This particular group initiatives play a vital role in their overall business success and as such the Senior Manager, Automotive Dealer and Events is required to add business insight on every project with an eye toward fulfilling these goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage OEM generic POS development & production.
- Work closely with Field Team to understand their needs, and ensure they have the timely materials.
- Liaise with Conversion Marketing, Marketing, Brand and Infotainment teams on content.
- Share and oversee implementation of Best Practices and Standards with Marketing Managers, Remarketing, Conversion Marketing, CRM and others to ensure consistent positioning, voice from SXM to customers.
- Work with in-house graphics department and brand to initiate and project manage the production sourcing, job origination, editing, trafficking and approval for generic POS materials.
- Manage day-to-day POS storage and fulfillment vendor relationship for ongoing coordination of marketing material supply, storage and fulfillment activity.
- Monitor POS stock levels and usage rates; schedule & order printing of new or updated materials on a timely basis.
- Develop dealer training and support tools, working with Field Team -- tip sheets, training decks, etc.
- Manage Auto Show, CES and other events activations. Oversee usage, scheduling and upkeep. Maintain event materials used for local dealer events.
- Manage day-to-day branding and marketing efforts with auto rental partnerships (POS, training materials, online, direct marketing).
- Administer e-Learning winner notifications and prize fulfillment.
- Manage premium and promotional giveaway sourcing and production efforts.
- Assist with monthly spending accruals, quarterly reforecasting, budget planning.
- Administer purchase orders, contracts; approves invoices for payment.
- Create/update OEM marketing presentations as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- There are no supervisory responsibilities associated with this job.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising or media / communications.
- 5+ years of professional experience.
- Advertising agency and/or general marketing experience required.
- Automotive experience a bonus, but not required.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Good public speaking and presentation skills.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
- Commitment to "internal client" and customer service principles.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
- Creative writing ability.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage expectations effectively.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)