Our healthcare client is looking for a Project Manager to assist the Marketing Department for a project during their AEP season. They will be responsible for coordinating and directing time sensitive projects among the team as it relates to their 2018 AEP campaigns. Core duties will include identifying target delivery dates, follow up with team members on milestones, status reports for management team, preparing collateral that is sent to members (internal review of material being sent), working with outside vendors to review material being sent to members, working with data team for data pulls to target members receiving materials, delivering time lines to teams, and testing of new processes to roll out to teams.
Additional duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provides overall direction to the implementation and delivery of a project.
- Plans and manages all aspects of a project including, but not limited to, scope, execution, and budget.
- Develops detailed project plan.
- Monitors and controls project plan.
- Identifies variances and initiates corrective action to stay on target.
- Resolves and/or ensures appropriate resolution of all business and technical issues.
- Identifies and manages risks associated with the project.
- Develops and executes contingency plan.
- Performs analysis of schedule, regarding resources, costs and task completion.
- Maintains effective communication of status with the team.
- Understanding and experience in project methodology practices and techniques.
- Ability to anticipate and assess risks, contingency plans and manage change.