Vitamin T is looking for a temporary Marketing Project Manager. In this role, you will work with the Account Manager or Event Coordinator to manage the workflow of projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, creative Marketing department. The PM will have their hands in all phases of work, tracking and documenting project and task plans at all levels of granularity; to ensure projects run smoothly and remain on schedule and budget. Our client's program teams deliver top quality work through a hands-on, collaborative process while keeping our business and client’s best interests our absolute focus at all times. Important to the success of this candidate will be the ability to work well under the pressures of tight deadlines, with minimal oversight. Proven experience in organizing and running multiple projects, including project tracking, troubleshooting, and sourcing / managing a wide range of production/creative contractors are also important success criteria.
- Quick learner with demonstrated success in a fast-paced environment
- Thrive in a rapidly growing environment
- Supportive, approachable and tenacious team management skills
- Mastery of process and workflow for creative projects
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Must have the ability to work independently and solve problems creatively
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must be able to manage and prioritize multiple projects at a time from multiple team members
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be nice. Be awesome.
- No ego.
- 3-4 years of agency experience as a project manager or traffic manager
- Project Management Certification a plus
- Experience working with creative, traffic and account teams in an agency environment
- Print and production experience a plus
- Experience with workflow technology (Workfront experience a plus)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Up to 10% travel