Bachelor's Degree Required
3+ years of Marketing Experience Required
The Business Marketing Program Manager leads campaign development and strategy and manages the alignment between the regional line of business and the national marketing shared services (Direct Marketing and Marketing Communications) to ensure that campaigns, materials and programs are strategically and cost effectively executed to help achieve regional membership targets.
The position develops direct response, engagement, and experiential marketing opportunities to support consumer plans initiatives.
This position collaborates with Brand Management, Creative Services, Operations and Production, and other Consulting Services staff to lead Integrated Marketing Communications Plans.
Role is responsible for the following:
Synthesize data and marketplace information to determine the appropriate marketing strategy and experience for each initiative; position the project and communicate the approach via a marketing plan; identify required marketing resources; ensure the seamless integrations and execution of marketing deliverables across all marketing channels (web, collateral) etc).
Develop segment MarCom plan with limited oversight Large Group, Employer and Broker marketing
• Leads and directs multi-year B2B marketing plans that address specific growth and retention challenges unique to the region (e.g. non-national) that may incorporate multiple sales marketing channels. Manages the implementation of region-specific campaigns by overseeing the execution of the national B2B marketing shared services.
• Develops go-to-market plans and direct marketing strategies to capture and qualify leads.
• Works with stakeholders to identify and incorporate industry trends, competitive advantages, and innovative marketing strategies to meet regional objectives.
• Accountable for the reviews and input on all marketing materials to achieve Northwest strategic goals, secures appropriate stakeholder (e.g. sales and business line leadership) input, and ensures that the marketing shared services deploy compliant Northwest materials and campaigns.
• Ensures that the national marketing shared services teams correctly provide for appropriate regional and/or service area product variation as they develop the national marketing campaigns, materials, and services.
• Manages communications to Northwest region and service area leaders and other key stakeholders to garner support for the business line goals and objectives.
• Manages budgets related to communication/marcom plans, and monitors spends based on results.
• Conducts pre- and post-implementation forecasting and analysis to determine ROI, and communicates successes, challenges and learnings with key stakeholders.
• As assigned, develops additional promotion and direct marketing plans of a strategic or complex nature, which identify key issues, problems, approaches, performance metrics and resources required, and designs processes to address these problems.