We are looking for a skilled and organized Marketing Campaign / Project Manager to join one of our top clients, a top financial fortune 500 company, in Wilmington, Delaware.
*This is an open-ended W2 hourly assignment. It starts out at 4 months, and can renew indefinitely; also has potential to convert to perm.
As a Project Manager within Marketing Services, you will be responsible for oversight of multiple projects of significant complexity. Projects may include execution across all delivery channels in support of Acquisition campaigns, Portfolio campaigns, and new marketing capabilities.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in project management, process improvement, and demonstrated ability to lead innovation while working with Marketing on new strategies and tactics.
Day-to-Day responsibilities include:
- Work with stakeholders to define project scope and play a leadership role in developing solutions
- Establish and monitor project plans, priorities and deadlines
- Manage multiple initiatives to completion under concurrent, rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Develop strategy and execute internal processes by becoming an expert resource in the systems that support the marketing credit card application process
- Ensure projects are completed according to time and budget schedules, and that objectives conform to line of business standards, operations objectives, user requirements and client needs
- Facilitate productive weekly status meetings and ad hoc meetings as necessary
- Prepare standard and ad hoc management reports and presentations for assigned projects
Required qualifications include:
- 3 - 5 years Marketing Execution, Acquisitions, or related experience
- Bachelor Degree
- Related Project Management experience
- Strong leadership skills, including relationship building, influence, negotiation and communication
- Team coordination and organizational skills
- Strong understanding of and experience using project management methodology
- Problem analysis and resolution expertise
- Fluency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project