Manages/directs the activities and people associated with small to large scale creative projects. Manage/direct all facets of single or multiple, multidimensional, mission-critical projects through the Full Project Life Cycle. Collaborate/work with project sponsors, business units and users to identify project scope and focus, develop or monitor project initiatives, implement project requirements/plans/processes/tools, assign/guide/monitor project staff, and assure project success. Deliver quality project solutions to business problems or issues within defined budgets and/or timelines. Provide expert project guidance/support proactively through project completion. Provide tracking, reporting, and presentation to management and users.
The project manager serves as a liaison for all individuals within the approval process and is responsible for working with outside suppliers and advertising agencies during project development, producing projects, routing projects through the Med/Reg approval process.
- Ensures all promotional materials are reviewed by cross functional teams, medical, regulatory, compliance and others.Will facilitate Med/Reg meetings including Marketing representatives to ensure the process runs efficiently resulting in clarification and/or decisions (e.g. concept meetings, elevation meetings, strategy sessions).
- Provides solutions and contingency plans through comprehensive reviews of alternatives.
- Manages, facilitates and implements appropriate internal/external, department/area approved processes.
- Tracks databases for effective project management.
- Demonstrates leadership in conflict resolution to facilitate effective outcomes.
- Provides training to internal and external clients.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, able to multitask and problem solve in a fast paced environment. should have a proven track record of leadership, initiative, multi-tasking and project solving and have the ability to learn and adapt to software tools as necessary.
- Also must be willing to work extra hours and possible weekends.
***Ad Promo is now a requirement. Also, experience with Veeva PromoMats is strongly desired.