Our client is a large financial institution in Boston, MA and they are looking for a Marketing Project Manager with 5+ years of experience to join their team for a 12 to 18 month contract role. This Marketing Project Manager job is 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K offered.
Responsibilities/Position Summary of Marketing Project Manager:
The Marketing Project Manager position is responsible for coordinating participant communications and education materials/collateral to promote products and services offered. The Marketing Project Manager will be responsible for managing multiple communication projects to educate plan participants on the four cornerstones of the communication program:
1. Maximizing Company Benefits
2. Investing Wisely
3. Setting and Monitoring Goals; and
4. Maximize Accumulated Benefits.
The Marketing Project Manager will manage the timeline and all phases of the job process to deliver communications to plan participants which promote products and services offered through a variety of plans. The Marketing Project Manager will coordinate kick-off meetings, assemble the creative teams, interact with communication consultants to clarify and obtain necessary information, update EventTracker and work with production to ensure timely print schedules.
Core Knowledge Requirements for Marketing Project Manager:
Microsoft Office products such as Word and Excel are critical to the success of this position. Strength in Project Management or Traffic is the basis for all functions within this position. Understanding products and services as well as legal guidelines and requirements enables this person to manage the jobs more effectively.
Responsibilities of Marketing Project Manager:
• Organize and continuously update status on all projects and notify team of changes.
• Juggle numerous projects and provide back-up support to other project managers.
• Manage projects from start to finish. This includes: Initial kickoff meetings, identifying deliverables, establishing timelines, organizing quotes, keeping project on track, obtaining outstanding information, managing legal submissions, partnering with creative team and production to ensure timeframes are met.
• Work with Compliance, Registered Principal, and Legal to streamline communications for necessary requirements.
• Keep jobs on track by maintaining timelines and working with communication consultant to hold client to service level agreements.
• Review communications to ensure they fulfill request from client and check for accurate changes and updates.
Minimum Requirements of Marketing Project Manager:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or business management.
• Retirement or financial services industry experience including project management, writing, design, and implementation in print environment
• Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
• Proven project management experience
• Superior organizational skills, creativity, and attention to detail
• Proven effectiveness in fast-paced, demanding, client-driven environment.
• Experience and/or background in marketing and/or financial service industry.
• Must be able to work in a team environment including clients, designers, communications consultants, project managers, proofreaders and management.
• Client relationship experience a plus.