The Content Manager is a position within an award-winning, in-house creative services agency dedicated to the development of creative strategies and content to support key marketing communication efforts the brand. Content Management serves as the bridge between the Marketing & Sales Strategy or other internal partners and the creative teams (both internal and external agencies), adding value to both the business strategy and the creative.
**Bilingual proficieny in Spanish/Portuguese is a huge plus!!**
• Responsible for leading account management work including developing the creative strategy, project management, and execution.
• Must be able to help drive marketing and creative strategies based on relevant consumer insight and business insight.
• Responsible for developing and presenting insightful and actionable creative briefs.
• Must be able to independently manage creative projects from briefing to execution.
• Works closely with internal partners and external agency partners to contribute to the development of creative assets that move the business forward.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field.
• Minimum of 5 years of marketing, advertising or related business experience
• Ad agency experience
• Account/Project Management experience
• Demonstrated understanding of variety of communication mediums including video, print, digital, social, email, collateral, banner ads, OOH, and the production process supporting each.
• Ability to lead projects, owning the details and timelines from inception to distribution
• Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
• Outstanding interpersonal and relationship skills with a team-oriented approach to the work
• Solid judgment, analytical, and problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Must be comfortable with a Mac environment
• Advanced experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Local candidates only!
• Proven knowledge of brand management and advertising experience working on world-renowned consumer brands
• Understanding and working knowledge of consumer research tools and methodologies
• Experience in multicultural marketing (especially US Hispanic or Latin American segments)
• Spanish and/or Portuguese language fluency
• Samples of work are welcome, but not required.
Preferred Education Bachelor's in Marketing, Advertising, or related field