The Marketing Manager will oversee the coordination of several marketing initiatives across internal teams. In addition they will act as a partner to help fully execute a GTM partnership initiative. The chosen candidate will need to be very familiar with Marketing, GTM planning & execution of campaigns.
This team needs help doing the PM work due to an influx in work. Work includes managing partner GTM schedules in deliverables in partner side as well as out channel team, 3rd party, field engagements. This person will be taking on things that are time consuming. There will be a lot of follow-up and keeping the team/work focused on the many deliverables associated with campaigns.
- 5-7 years work related experience in a leadership role preferred
- Strong project management and strategic skills required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have the ability to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects
- Must be detail oriented, have strong cross group collaboration skills, pro-active and managing multiple projects is a must
- Relevent Bachelors degree
- Experience with Microsfot Projct is a plus
- Understanding of marketing funnel
- Expert in marekting campaigns: asset production, copy, the design and marketing process
- Detail oriented and excellent communicator