Seeking a Marketing Project Manager to join the loyalty and retention team at a major Healthcare client in Burbank. This is 6 month contract opportunity with full time hours.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
1. Facilitate and manage project work from May -November 2017.
2. This role supports Right Care, Right Place (RCRP), Mail Order Pharmacy, and Mental Health and Wellness. The work is National in scope and consists of project management support
3. Developing materials that will support RCRP outreach campaigns in CO, MAS, HI, and NW
4. Developing materials to support the mail order pharmacy strategy in a multi-channel campaign
5. Facilitate project meetings with business partners
Skills a Top Candidate Should Have:
1. Project management
2. Attention to detail
4. PowerPoint and Excel
1. Organizational abilities
2. Good communication (verbal and written)
1. Ability to work in teams
Project manages the development of marketing collateral from inception to completion. Develop project work plans including schedule, cost estimates, and creative brief. Provides project direction to creative services. Collaborates with brand, marketing, product and creative teams and provides client support. Manages the development of proposal content 3-5 years experience in marketing or advertising. Familiarity with offline and online requirements.
Education: High School