Duration : 3 months contract
Location : 1221 Avenue of the Americas New York NY 10020
Job Summary :
This position reports to the Director and Category Managers, Portfolio Integrated Marketing.
Candidate will contribute to the development and implementation of integrated ad sales marketing strategies and solutions for customers across the networks portfolio ie. sports, entertainment, lifestyle, Hispanic, scripted, reality and multi-platform initiatives: on-air, online, mobile, social, local, emerging media, etc.
Candidates ideally will have a full-bodied background of agency, client, TV and digital experience while providing category-specific knowledge.
Job Responsibilities :
• Manage the execution of multi-platform packages sold to advertising partners.
• Ensure accountability, message consistency and deliverables are met by all internal producers and partners. Oversee the post-sell process to help address campaign questions/refinements and maximize campaign delivery.
• Work with Director to be day-to-day point of contact for inbound marketing requests and communication hub for Client Partnerships team, Sales team and agency/client partners.
• Prioritize and track opportunities; manage partnership timelines, workflow and report team progress to Director/VP.
• Accountable for consistent and timely communication of relevant information as related to the marketing programs, including changes in production timelines, etc. Liaise with all appropriate internal groups (digital sales, partnership marketing, on-air marketing/sales, editorial, research, etc.) to facilitate efficient and transparent communication.
• Ability to articulate user experience across digital platforms, both verbally and written.
• Deep knowledge of and ability to communicate an idea through the lens of each medium and division of the network that best leverages that medium (i.e. online, mobile, social, VOD, second-screen, on-air, etc.)
Job Requirements :
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 4-5 years of marketing-related experience at an agency, media company or sales organization, where the individual participated in both digital and linear ideation, presentation, creative and promotions development, and post-sale management.
• Production experience a plus.
• Aptitude to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
• Proven ability to project manage successfully
• Ability to articulate campaigns user experience across digital platforms, both verbally and written
• Proven ability to partner effectively with a Sales organization, senior management and external parties Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills with solid attention to detail
• Strong ability to anticipate and accommodate needs, requests and issues
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Strong, effective public speaking skills.
• Must be able to contribute ideas in a creative group atmosphere.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Duration : 3 months contract