Role: Marketing Project Manager
Salary/Benefits: up to £49k including free use facilities, 15% annual bonus, free food
My client is a technology company based in California with offices worldwide and has been voted one of the best places to work in the UK for consecutive years. This is a brilliant company to have on your profile and will add value to your work experience.
This role is working within the EMEA Brand & Reputation organisation. The core focus of this department is demonstrating the positive impact that the company has on economies by empowering people and businesses to start, grow and compete online, effectively setting them up for success.
The team are looking for someone with excellent communication and project management skills to work in the central team.
- Lead Success stories creation
- Working with local teams to source and pick the right impact stories around jobs and business growth
- Working with agencies on text and video production (including structuring the story, selecting visuals and making sure it conveys our messages)
- Ensure the correct publication of the stories across various channels
- Promoting the stories through an integrated 'alwayson’comms approach
- Event management
- Working with PR and Policy teams in Europe to source the right business ambassadors / businesses to attend events and speak on behalf of the business
- Managing event comms, narrative, logistics (i.e.invites)
- Project Management of media partnerships
- Developing a roadmap/schedule for the project, with key milestones outlined for various workstreams
- Organising weekly status updates on the Project workstreams and coordinating meetings with partners/agencies working on the Project
- Support the team communication efforts
- Support media campaigns launches (including media planning and creatives)
- Support any comms activities (blog posts, brochures and more)
- Managing Key Agency relationships
- Briefing and working with agencies, managing comms and deliverables
- BA/BS degree, MBA a plus
- Technology/online industry experience, knowledge of online products, online marketing, understanding of the business strategic and competitive position
- Comfortable analysing and presenting results and recommendations, with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically. Other languages are a plus.
- Ability to get things done with an entrepreneurial mindset for overcoming obstacles
- Track record of effectively delivering multiple projects at one time in a very fast-moving environment, strong project management experience, campaign planning and execution
- Creative experience - track record of writing creative briefs, developing marketing materials, and previous experience generating video assets
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations, action plans, and campaigns that drive high ROI
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to help develop marketing strategy, business plans, market insights, analyse campaign effectiveness/ROI
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills. An exceptional ability to communicate cross-functionally