Here are some fun facts about our great Fortune 500 client:
- Started as an Express Mail company in 1850
- Named 62nd Best Company to work for (2008)
Now, here is the exciting part. Our innovative and inspiring Fortune 500 financial service client is looking for a contract/freelance a Marketing Project Coordinator to join their team for 6 months with opportunity to extend. This role is onsite in NYC, 5 days/40 hours a week.
What You Will Do:
- As Marketing Project Coordinator, you will be an essential part of this exiting Global Advertising and Brand Management Team by working with business’ across the US to review all marketing communications, ensure communications are in compliance with brand strategy (nuance of messaging, logo, creative, etc.) before it goes to market.
- In this role, you will support the Creative Review Process (e.g. lead compliance, legal, brand process), provide organizational, project management and administrative support to help the team function more effectively. You will also perform simple ‘creative reviews’ by evaluating creative submissions to ensure brand guidelines
- Document meetings and follow up with individuals on next steps. Coordinate with team members to gather creative examples to illustrate the team’s impact and train marketers
- Manage a tracking system to understand the volume and types of marketing creative reviewed on a monthly basis; reporting on monthly trends
- Handle invoice processing and billing for expedited reviews on a monthly basis
- Support the transition to a new “project management review system,” ensuring requirements are followed up on
- Update PowerPoint presentations and training decks
What You Need:
- 2+ years work experience; 4 year college degree
- Excellent communications, marketing project management, and organizational skills
- Microsoft Office including PowerPoint experience required
What is it like working with Aquent?
I’m glad you asked! Contracting long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized Health and Dental Benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk); access to Fidelity 401(k); access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward transportation passes, etc.); Paycheck Direct Deposit; Access to our Talent Rewards Program
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/ and free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.