Our awesome Fortune 500 client is seeking a contract/freelance Marketing Project Associate. This role is in Shelton, CT; 40 hour a week, 6 months with an opportunity to extend. This is a high exposure, hands-on role requiring collaboration across the organization to drive results within a tight timeframe.
Over the years, our trusted Fortune 500 financial and insurance client has built a reputation based on service, advice and trust. Today, this company’s name and distinctive logo are among the most recognizable brands in U.S. Did you know:
- This global company was founded in a basement ofﬁce in downtown Newark, N.J.
- A former high school teacher set a sales record for an individual agent in 1954 by selling $2.5 million in his ﬁrst nine months of employment.
What You Will Do:
- As Marketing Project Associate, you will be responsible for managing a high volume of marketing and sales support materials from inception through implementation, including required updates to existing materials.
- You will also manage 20 to 40 projects in a fast paced, highly collaborative, and fun work environment. Projects support Sales Events, Value-Add Collateral, Postcards, Sales Collateral, Brochures, and ongoing Marketing Material Updates.
- Manage and support a series of projects and initiatives in support of the Marketing Management Team, develop new marketing and sales support materials as well as maintain and update existing materials providing mock ups and documenting all project progress utilizing a marketing resource management tool
- Manage project deliverables through required approval processes and meeting established deadlines and collaborate with individuals from across the organization including Creative Services, Print/Fulfillment, Channel Marketing, Legal, Compliance, Marketing Review, Sales, Advanced Planning and Center for Professional Excellence.
What You Need:
- 2 – 3 years experience with 1-3 years in the financial services industry; variable annuity or investment experience preferred;
- Strong project management and multitask skills, flexibility, detail focused, eager/willingness to learn and the ability to partner well across all levels are keys to success in this position.
- High-capacity individual with the proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight timeframes;
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills with superior attention to detail
- Must be able to work well under general directions of more senior staff, as well as part of a team
- Must Have Work Front Project Management Tool; Intermediate PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, Word and Excel skills
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or equivalent experience is preferred
What is it like working with AQUENT? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com