Manages various programs that drive strategic goals for the credit union, to include the management and coordination of lead generation; member on boarding; and loyalty programs. Manage the cross-platform product vision, development and execution of all aspects of product and services personalization within the company portfolio.
***MUST HAVE MARKETO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!!***
1. Manage and implement marketing strategies and plans to retain membership and product channels through member on boarding and loyalty programs.
2. Fully support the branch member experience program through the implementation of the member on boarding platform.
3. Develop, manage and execute integrated programs and campaigns from conception to creative development and fulfillment supporting lead generation and on boarding efforts.
4. Manage and track content uptake as well as sales influence using various marketing automation and sales systems.
5. Manage and review the cadence of the revenue marketing funnel.
6. Strategize and partner to drive focused revenue programs across demand planners and into execution.
7. Aide in the development of contemporary marketing techniques, revenue boosting waterfall efforts and overall optimization of the marketing mix.
8. Lead creativity and continuous improvement in new revenue generating marketing techniques.
9. Demonstrate technical marketing skills and product knowledge of marketing automation platforms. Collect and analyze sales CRM and email automation data to identify behavioral trends and patterns as well as maintain member data for lead generation efforts.
10. Share insights in real-time with team members and the CMO as to what is working (and not working) and identify/execute changes to improve results.
11. Create and update daily, weekly and monthly reports identifying the impact of marketing tactics to specific business objectives.
12. Take on unplanned projects from conception to fulfillment as needs arise.
13. Performs other duties as assigned.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs