Contract with potential for extension or perm with Fortune 500 Tech company in Austin!
The primary function of this role is to take campaign requirements from the Contact Strategy Manager, and working with our marketing database provider and internal stakeholders, turn this into detailed campaign specifications so our provider can conduct the audience selection. He/she must ensure all requirements like test design, creative versioning, or other needs are satisfied. This will need to be done by coordinating and abiding by a strict schedule for handoff points with many teams and outside vendors involved. This role will also be data-intensive and help provide forecasts, business read-outs, insights, and recommendations for optimizations. The Advisor will be a key contributor to the success of our direct marketing programs and will have opportunities to generate ideas that lead to significant multi-million dollar uplift to our financial performance.
• Work with internal teams and outside vendors to execute campaigns within the contact strategy roadmap
• Turn business requirements into detailed logical statements to define the audiences for the campaign.
• Aid in creation of campaign specifications and quarterly/yearly planning documents.
• Create campaign forecasts, performance reports, and ROI analysis.
• Conduct analytical deep-dives across audience, product, and offer to find opportunities to optimize the campaign.
• Contribute and execute the testing roadmap to further improve performance.
• Support development of the contact strategy with ad-hoc analysis and projects.
• Ability to work across cross functional teams in order to ensure full implementation and success of proposed CRM campaigns/contact strategy
• Complete measurement reporting and analysis on all executed campaigns and recalibrate the go forward strategy as needed
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Admin, or Mathematical field plus 2-5 years of CRM and campaign operations experience
• Knowledge of direct marketing campaign development process and audience selection.
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Strong analytical aptitude and ability to draw insight from data.
• Analytical curiosity and self-driven to understand marketing performance through data.
• Experience in developing CRM strategy, contact strategy development and campaign optimization, leveraging predictive analytics for targeting and segmentation of campaigns
• Prior experience with direct marketing vehicles including Direct Mail, Catalog, and e-mail
• Prior experience in direct B2B marketing Preferences
• Core knowledge of direct marketing principles (segmentation, lifecycle management, etc.).
• Comfortable with the application of statistical models to define audience selection.
• Ability to conduct scenario modeling or other advance analytical support requiring a strong ability to translate a business problem into an analytical deliverable.
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, advance formulas, etc.).
• Desire to brainstorm and experiment with using CRM data in digital ad platforms using tools like Facebook Custom Audiences, LinkedIn Matched Audiences, Google Customer Match, or a Data Management Platform.