About This Role
The Creative Management team (within this Fortune 500 Financial Service client) is responsible for managing the go-to-market execution of our marketing communications (print and digital) across the customer lifecycle.
The Team acts as the single point of contact for communications, manages changes and partners with various internal cross-functional teams. This Team also drives creative implementation from creative routing ensuring all marketing communications meet legal and regulatory requirements.
• The Marketing Project Manager will manage the end-to-end execution of customer credit card direct mail and digital campaigns (e.g. banners, email, microsites) process for Sales Growth offers. The position will require strong marketing project management skills with a focus on developing dynamic creative execution.
• The candidate will partner with various cross-functional teams (print production, creative department, digital designers as well as external ad agency) to ensure successful implementation of marketing campaign - from initial campaign kick-off to securing required approvals - ultimately to the hand off of final creative execution design.
• Interpret marketing creative strategy, manage marketing communications/creatives with advertising agencies, ensuring creative team matches intended strategies.
• Provide status updates, issues for discussion, guidance as appropriate to ensure accurate and timely program execution and customer account/offer fulfillment (e.g. letter-shop vendors, quality assurance).
• Ability to work on multiple campaigns simultaneously, manage multiple deadlines and schedules, ensuring all deliverables are met on time with accuracy and quality.
• Ensure quality execution of all campaigns and fully understanding and adherence to corporate policies, legal and regulatory requirements and departmental procedures.
• Hands on management and execution of marketing communication including marketing production responsibilities, partnering with channel deployment teams (internal Marketing Product Managers, Production, Creative) to support the deployment process prior to final in market or launch date
• Strong marketing program and marketing project management skills.
• Self starter and effective team player with the ability to quickly understand the current processes, ability to develop and drive process improvements, work effectively with multiple stakeholders, possess creative problem solving skills and effectively manage multiple tasks over the course of several projects with tight deadlines
• Ability to build relationships which create support and buy-in across a wide range of stakeholders; create a strong network among peers, internal partners, decision makers and key stakeholders to drive creative execution process and disciplines
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
About This Role