As a Marketing Program Manager, you will be working with a rapidly-growing list of in-home services providers and client channel distribution partners to guide their full-funnel marketing communications so they adhere to brand guidelines. You will work with various internal teams and stakeholders to help create and manage partner-focused marketing processes to support new product launches and seasonal product promotions. You will be responsible for curating and organizing product launch materials for channel distribution partners to enable them to develop their own marketing materials featuring our products. You will need to develop a deep understanding of our brand standards and portfolio of products and services in order to ensure partners represent and position them accurately in their own marketing executions.
You are a self-starter with the ability to thrive in ambiguity and operate in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. You have an obsessive attention to detail and creative nuances. You are the ultimate multi-tasker, able to manage a large workload efficiently, while identifying opportunities to scale and streamline internal processes. You are resourceful and highly adept at working cross-functionally to get things done.
- Champions the role of the user and our products in our partners' marketing executions.
- Reviews and approves incoming partner marketing assets to ensure they meet our brand guidelines and standards.
- Interfaces directly with partners via email and over the phone to educate on brand guidelines and product functionality, gives suggestions for asset changes, and delivers constructive feedback on marketing assets.
- Captures partner value in central tracker to better measure third-party business impact.
- Works with internal teams and external agency resources to deploy creative assets for toolkits to enable 3rd party partner marketing activities (hero graphics, messaging, emails, digital banners, i.e.) for new product launches and seasonal sales / promotions.
- Manages processes and tools to drive efficiencies and scale partner marketing activities to help partners execute, including toolkits, asset libraries, best practice documents, and activity trackers.
- Identify opportunities to streamline and/or scale product marketing management processes.
- Establishes and manages a tracking system to summarize the depth and breadth of partner-led creative development and campaign activities to ensure the impact of partner-led marketing is documented.
- Liaises with other internal partner brand managers, helping to onboard and stand up regional team processes as new markets launch or product extensions arise in existing markets.
- Bachelor's degree 4+ years of experience in Brand Marketing or Creative Agency or Marketing Coordinator/Operations Exceptional program management and organizational skills
- Strong understanding of product launch processes and creative development of marketing assets (from briefing to creative review to legal approvals to partner hand-off)
- Analytical mindset with strong quantitative reasoning, creativity, and strategic skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic, fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment
- Proven track record of exceptional performance and high productivity Strong understanding of brand marketing, with keen attention to detail and creative judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Have Skills/Not required:
- Experience in a customer facing or partnership role