Our client is a large financial institution in Charlotte, North Carolina and they are looking for a Marketing Program Manager to join their internal marketing team for a 12+ month contract job. This Marketing Program Manager role is 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K included.
The Marketing Program Manager will support and execute digital marketing programs for the investing products to drive client acquisition and engagement. The Marketing Program Manager will be responsible for delivering on the strategy, conducting business analysis, testing and recommending ways to optimize performance.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop digital marketing campaigns to drive online traffic, consideration, and sales to prospects and existing customers.
- Leverage online channels, including mobile and desktop placements on the website and the mobile app.
- Provide input on overall creative and marketing strategy, collaborate across teams including product marketing partners, legal and compliance, and brand partners and execute on creative changes as needed.
Required skills for Marketing Program Manager:
- BS/BA Degree
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Effective time management, organizational skills, prioritization skills and relationship management skills
- Self motivated, positive attitude and can manage multiple tasks at once
- Experience in leading development of compelling creative assets
Desired skills for Marketing Program Manager:
- Financial services experience
- Campaign measurement background
- Agency experience
- Presenting to groups of all levels
- Ability to inspire and motivate others, set clear direction, and monitor progress against goals