We're looking for a Senior level marketing consultant recognized for a high level of marketing expertise and to act as strategic thought partner for the marketing function.
Consults, plans and develops marketing and/or sales development program strategies and practices for a corporate, cross-business or other large marketing function.
Responsible for conducting large marketing studies to project or forecast future marketing needs; leading implementation of marketing and/or sales development programs such as advertising, promotions, direct mail, merchandising, sales and incentive design and tracking ensuring programs adhere to compliance/privacy regulations and policies; overseeing complex marketing analyses, customer acquisition/retention, customer profile/segmentation, sales and profitability; analyzing and interpreting trends; measuring program effectiveness/P&L impact; developing marketing and/or sales development plans in support of business goals; and presents to management.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of diverse communities and media markets.
- May provide support to business or product lines in execution of sales process standards and sales behaviors, including facilitating the execution of sales related activities.
- May negotiate vendor contracts and manage vendor relationships.
- May directly manage 1-2 consultants and/or lead virtual cross-functional project teams.
- 6+ years marketing experience.
- Will own and drive all campaign management activities for an upcoming campaign.
Skill set needs to be:
1. Strong campaign management experience
2. Tactical skills, including PM to drive and manage all the activities required