Our Fortune 500 client, a leader in banking technology, is seeking an experienced Marketing Program Manager to work on supporting and executing digital marketing programs for investment products to drive client acquisition and engagement. This Marketing Program Manager role is 12+ months, onsite in Charlotte, 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K offered.
Fun facts about our client – in 1904, this client started as The Bank of Italy in San Francisco, originally established to serve the working-class in the area. The founder offered those ignored customers, savings accounts and loans - judging them not by their wealth, but by their character. The bank grew rapidly and became who they are today with more consumer deposits than any other U.S. bank. In addition, is his daughter was the first woman to serve on any Board of Directors. Truly ground-breaking in so many ways.
What You Will Do:
- As a Marketing Program Manager, you will be responsible for delivering on the strategy, conducting business analysis, testing and recommending ways to optimize performance.
- You will develop digital marketing campaigns to drive online traffic, consideration, and sales to prospects and existing customers.
- You will leverage online channels, including mobile and desktop placements on the client's mobile app.
- As a Marketing Program Manager, you will provide input on overall creative and marketing strategy, collaborate across teams including product marketing partners, legal and compliance, and brand partners and execute on creative changes as needed.
What You Need:
- BS/BA Degree
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Effective time management, organizational skills, prioritization skills and relationship management skills
- To be self motivated, positive attitude and can manage mulitple tasks at once
- Experience in leading development of compelling creative assets
- Financial services and agency experience is preferred
- Campaign measurement background is a plus!