As a Marketing Program Manager for Aquent's client, you will be working with various internal teams and stakeholders to help create and manage marketing communications for upcoming product launches and international expansions! You will also be the key point of contact for international teams as we launch these products globally, ensuring they have the support they need from our head office. You will need to develop a deep understanding of our products and how we bring them to market in order to effectively manage these important launches.
You are a self-starter with the ability to thrive in ambiguity and operate in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. You have an obsessive attention to detail and creative nuances. You are the ultimate multitasker, able to manage a large workload efficiently, while identifying opportunities to scale and streamline internal processes. You are resourceful and highly adept at working cross-functionally to get things done.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Localization: Manage the localization of key marketing assets, such as packaging and website. Establish timelines, manage reviews, and communicate with our global marketing teams.
2. Expansion planning: Manage the day-to-day planning and execution for product launches in new countries - Includes working closely with the wider Marketing team along with Product, PR, Legal, Business Development, and Sales teams to manage cross-functional projects and ensure flawless execution
3. New products: Partner closely with PMM to plan for launch of new products in both US and abroad, and be their thought partner on projects such as research and creation of marketing assets.
- Bachelor’s degree (no specific field required)
- 5+ years experience working in program management, marketing, or related field
- 3+ years experience performing new and existing product launches internationally
- Proven track record of exceptional performance and high productivity
- Strong understanding of product positioning and development of marketing assets
- Keen attention to detail and creative judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical mindset with strong quantitative reasoning, creativity, and strategic skills
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment
- Experience working with Google Applications ( docs, sheets, slides, etc.)
Nice to have skills:
- Experience working in consumer electronics