As a Marketing Manager for Aquent's client, you will be working with various internal teams and stakeholders to help create and manage marketing communications for upcoming product launches. You will also be the key point of contact for international teams as the client launches these products globally, ensuring they have the support they need from the head office. You will need to develop a deep understanding of client's products and how they bring them to market in order to effectively manage these important launches.
You are a self-starter with the ability to thrive in ambiguity and operate in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. You have an obsessive attention to detail and creative nuances. You are the ultimate multitasker, able to manage a large workload efficiently, while identifying opportunities to scale and streamline internal processes. You are resourceful and highly adept at working cross-functionally to get things done.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day planning and execution for new product launches - Includes working closely with the wider Marketing team along with Product, PR, Legal, Business Development, and Sales teams to manage cross-functional projects and ensure flawless execution
- Lead international launch execution. - Includes working closely with colleagues in international markets to localize projects including but not limited to: packaging, website and retail
- Lead creation of User Education videos - includes defining our strategic and content direction, script development, day-to-day project management and securing executive approvals. This also includes working closely with our website team to manage publication schedule, creating copy and thumbnail assets and coordinating go-live execution.
- Manage the weekly launch marketing sync - Organizing the agenda, high level tracking of marketing dependencies and requests and issuing meeting notes.
- Manages the weekly international sync - Organizing the agenda, high level tracking of marketing dependencies and requests and issuing meeting notes.
- Helps onboard and stand up regional team processes as new markets are launches. Provide ongoing asset sharing and localization support in partnership with global product marketing team
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university
- Proven track record of exceptional performance and high productivity
- Exceptional program management and organizational skills
- Strong understanding of product positioning and development of marketing assets
- Keen attention to detail and creative judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical mindset with strong quantitative reasoning, creativity, and strategic skills
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment
Nice to Haves
- Experience in a customer facing or partnership role a plus
- Photoshop / in-Design experience a plus