Our client is a large financial institution located in Wilmington, DE and they are looking for a Marketing Program Manager to join their team for a 12 to 18 month contract. This Marketing Program Manager role is 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K offered.
The Product Marketing team is looking for a highly motivated individual to support the institutional retirement business. The Marketing Program Manager job is part of the Institutional Marketing Financial Wellness team.
Marketing Program Manager Responsibilities include:
• Executing integrated marketing and communications plans, in support of strategic initiatives such as financial wellness and digital/social media strategies.
• Supporting the financial wellness program, including managing day-to-day project plans, coordinating between agencies, vendors and internal stakeholders, reviewing quality of work-in-progress, managing final assets, developing communications plan, and implementing communications plan.
• Supporting maintenance and on-going content updates to three internet sites, including monitoring content expiration, verifying content accuracy, and monitoring usage
• Maintaining and enhancing marketing and sales support collateral, including rebrand project
• Tracking and documenting updates to centralized collateral grid for team-owned content
• Processing and managing submissions for the team through our required compliance review process, including monitoring the overall queue, working with project managers and agency partners to incorporate changes, and ensuring all documentation and final assets are properly loaded to the system
• Assisting with budget management: setting up commitments, processing vendor invoices, tracking overall budget
Qualifications for Marketing Program Manager:
• 5+ years of marketing program management experience in financial services, preferably in the retirement space
• Ability to handle multiple and competing priorities
• Self-starter; ability to learn things and problem solve on his/her own
• Strong written and verbal communications skills; ability to coordinate with partners and teammates in various locations
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• High attention to detail and quality control
• Digital and social media marketing experience: external websites, intranet, Twitter, etc.
• Solid computer skills: Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Professional
• BS/BA required