Our Fortune 100 Financial Services client is looking to hire a Creative Services Program Manager 1 to help shepherd incoming marketing/creative requests.
- Manage marketing messages and ads on the CEO portal, including managing the CEO Marketing calendar and ad tracker. Attend weekly meetings with CEO production team and update them on campaigns under development and/or planned. Input requests into Marketing Exchange (project intake system) and manage requests to ensure assets are delivered on schedule. Source new images, develop new copy, and route to approvers, as needed.
- Assist with management of fraud & security assets on customer-facing web site, including managing quarterly review of fraud marketing assets, updating and/or archiving assets as needed. Leverage asset popularity report to assist with decision making and obtain buy-in from partners. Scheduling new assets for publishing, including filling out and submitting new asset forms.
- Support the launch of new features and services. Components include email, pitchbook slides, product collateral, online banner ads, web site updates and coordination of internal communications for each campaign.
- Manage marketing mailbox and related incoming requests to include templated ad and invitation requests, logo requests, image searches, logo placement reviews.
- Assist with management of existing flyer/brochure updates, including creative updates, routing to appropriate reviewers as needed (line of business, legal and compliance) and ensure posting on Marketing Resource Center for banker use.
- Ensure conference activation elements are fulfilled (invitations, sponsorship ads, giveaways) based on calendared and adhoc requests.
- Consult with line of business as needed regarding incoming requests.
- Strong presentation design skills (expert level PowerPoint skills, strong experience with Adobe Illustrator and InDesign)
Strong organizational and project management skills
Knowledge of email marketing
Able to manage multiple projects at the same time, and keep them on schedule
Ability to easily navigate complex organization to complete work
Strong skills in SharePoint and Microsoft Office suite: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
Solid presentation skills
Highly accountable individual contributor who takes pride in their work
Strong collaboration skills
Ability to engage with varying levels in the business
Displays professional maturity