My Client is one of the biggest Tech Companies in the world, and they are looking for a Marketing Program Manager to join their team for an 18 month contract. The role pays up to £169/day Limited/Umbrella.
The Digital Stores Team are looking for a Marketing Program Manager to create, drive and execute marketing projects and programs. The Marketing Program Manager supports the sales and marketing execution plans created by the Regional Digital Store Lead and Device Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate is nimble and collaborative with experience managing and executing international e-commerce initiatives for PCs, gaming and software.
The position requires a self-starter who can proactively work within an ambiguous environment demonstrating problem solving skills and the ability to effectively communicate with varied audiences.
• Manage and coordinate projects from the local marketing calendar
• Create promotion requests for our PCs, gaming and software products
• Publish and analyze sales and marketing performance reports
• Capture feedback and make recommendations to improve program execution
• Track and manage a comprehensive marketing project calendar for the region
• Consolidate and document learning and best practices throughout the fiscal year
• Build and manage access to resources, assets and content for Microsoft Store
• Coordinate activities with Local Category and Affiliate teams
• English language skills required
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Digital Marketing and e-commerce background preferred
• Strong organizational and analytical skills with experience in project management strongly preferred
• Demonstrated exceptional cross group skills
• Online analytics experience