This team is the marketing team responsible for the success of multiple enterprise SW platforms within this large global tech org. Success is determined by attainment of both revenue and usage targets. A key part to driving success is ensuring customers are aware of the potential business value of this SW platform. This position is tasked with ensuring assets and mechanisms are in place to showcase the technology. Expectation in this culture is that workers can lead themselves and do not need to be spoon fed information. Looking for someone who needs minimal direction in a fast-paced setting.
The position has 3 core responsibilities:
Evangelism (40%): Promotion of the technology to Internal, Partner, and Customer stakeholders through curated power demos.
Value Discovery Workshops (10%): Education and Promotion of VDWs to the company & Partner sellers.
Customer Immersion Experience (50%): Management of CIE program operations with vendors, Partners, and internal sellers
- Perform quality checks on delivery in Mississauga.
- Vendor Management
- Manage the CIE technical team who is the dedicated technical support responsible for maintaining CIE labs across Canada.
- Give guidance and support to CIE team around technical aspects of the program, and ensure they follow their SLAs in accordance to their SOWs.
- Program Management
- Ensure all activities are on schedule, tracked, well-communicated and managed. Activities include building and managing project plans, tracking progress and issues, working with partners, communicating status, and creating status reports.
- Fully manage the CIE budget to ensure commitments are met each quarter and marketing dollars are spent in accordance to quarterly plans and forecasts.
- Participate in regular meetings with the Corporate CIE team and stakeholders.
- Manage hardware and maintain all infrastructure requirements as necessary.
- Manage three different mobile kits that need to be shipped out to remote customer locations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience
- Minimum 2 years of marketing experience
- Strong cross team/group/organization collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize a large amount of projects
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong technical skills
- Proficient at Windows 10 & Office 365 (Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Yammer, ProPlus)
- Previous enterprise SW experience a strong plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred