Aquent's Fortune500 client in Woonsocket, RI is looking for a Marketing Program Coordinator for a 6 month assignment (40/hrs 5 days on site) with potential to extend beyond.
A clear communicator with a keen attention to detail. In many instances this role acts as a liaison between CVS Health and critical Health Plan partners to support their acquisition and retention efforts.
This opportunity requires that this individual is comfortable both in written and verbal communication, connecting directly with Store Colleagues, Health Plan partners and corporate colleagues.
Leverage Company's assets to support Health Plan lead generation and member engagement efforts within our retail stores.
Often connecting directly with Health Plans on marketing efforts focused on the key enrollment activities during Annual Enrollment Period.
Strong comfort with managing multiple contacts at once, in a fast-paced environment where collaboration and attention to detail are keys to success.
Organization skills, executing with excellence, and completing work within pre-determined service level agreements.
• 1-3 years of B2B marketing/communication experience
• Solution-oriented, self-starter
• Track record of adapting to changing business needs in fast-paced environment
• Solicits feedback regularly to improve performance; comfortable giving and providing constructive feedback
• Expert level experience with Microsoft Office Suite , Excel, Word and Outlook.
Bachelor's degree required (business, Marketing, or Economics preferred)