As a Marketing Program Coordinator in this assignment, you will be an innovative, analytical thinker and a strong communicator whose insights enable marketers at Aquent's client to develop valuable, highly effective programs. You will manage projects, work with cross-functional teams and suppliers, drive analysis, and launch initiatives supporting global and high-value marketing programs. Your work will directly influence client’s strategy for onboarding and retaining its advertising customers.
In this role, you will manage global incentive programs to support customer acquisition and client product adoption across 50 countries. You will also directly analyze data sets, design and perform statistical analyses that continuously improve process efficiency and campaign impact. You will work across sales, marketing and engineering teams to embed improved models and measurement into production systems.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- Work with the Marketing manager, as well as other Marketing and sales stakeholders to develop and execute marketing programs focusing on new and existing customers (includes sales incentive prioritization, localization strategy, creative and design review, and campaign execution).
- Manage day-to-day operations of the incentive programs including performance, scheduling, budget management, planning, legal, requests, and data analysis.
- Act as a liaison with various internal departments and external parties to manage all communications necessary to execute marketing program plans on-time and within budget, including but limited to launch of sales and advertiser incentives, content and creative management, and tool development.
- Analyze user behavior, marketing campaigns, and product usage to identify opportunities for regional and global ads marketing teams.
- Synthesize and present quantitative results to an executive audience of sales, marketing, and PM/engineers.
BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
4 years of experience in marketing, consulting, or related field.
Familiar with analyzing data and manipulating spreadsheets
Experience collaborating cross functionally and building consensus amongst multiple stakeholders.
Skilled communicator with strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, including both professional and casual style of communication.
Nice to Haves:
Distinctive problem-solving, strategic, and analytical capabilities. Demonstrated capacity to roll out complex, data-driven marketing campaigns.
Startup attitude and a passion for building new products and business opportunities.
Execution focused with a strong attention to detail