The Marketing Production Manager will manage daily operations for creative work, including project intake, project assignment, vendor management, systems management, quality control, and integrated marketing functions. Oversees vendors for print production and graphic design. Develops creative briefs and
interfaces with designers and internal clients to coordinate sophisticated design projects that meet business objectives. Manages inventory and system development for online promotional item storefront, The Goodwin Store; will be an important collaborator and contributor in efforts to replace the current project intake system and marketing materials generator.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Monitor, manage, track, analyze creative project intake, assignment, and workflow
- Manage work of external design studio and other freelancers, ensuring quality delivery and adherence to brand and graphic standards
- Interface with BD, designers, other core marketing and communications resources as well as other GO Team colleagues to develop creative briefs and oversee the development and delivery of sophisticated, brand compliant creative projects
- Manage relationships with external vendors (printers, photographers, promotional companies, creative subscriptions, etc.) to ensure quality, efficient operations and best-value service
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing Operations Manager on contractual and firm administration issues
- Manage stock inventory and special orders for the Goodwin Store (product specification and brand compliance)
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing Systems and Director of Marketing and others, as appropriate, on the development and implementation of a marketing project intake system for the department
- Educate BD and other internal clients on marketing best practices and brand standards, as necessary
- Requires a bachelor's degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience managing creative projects, preferably at a creative agency or busy in-house creative department.
- Outstanding project management and attention to detail with a creative eye expected.
- Ability to interact effectively with a variety of people to reconcile project requirements with branding and graphic standards and resources essential.
- Ability to handle busy workflow with composure and competence.
- Familiarity with a variety of marketing concepts, practices, and procedures important.
- Experience with project management systems and software desired.