Our client, the largest beauty retailer in the world is seeking a Marketing Production Manager for their Downtown SF corporate office.
Function in the Marketing and Creatiive Operations department to manage fixture production timelines and budgets for Skincare and Accessories, and also includes managing vendor relationships.
• Vendor point of contact for fixture production timelines and budget; liaison between vendor and internal teams
• Vendor accountability of pre-determined seasonal timelines/hand-offs; opportunity to revisit production timelines/process
• Vendor timeline enforcement in-season; adherence to hand-offs (delivery to/from vendor); trade-offs communicated
• Maintains positive vendor relationships in partnership with Merch and Procurement
• Timeline integration with PM; strong collaboration to trouble-shoot date shifts/manage risks
• Risk mitigation/communication of implications for production timeline/budget
• Budget validation of recommendations for exceptional product functionality within fixture, materials, fixture consistency and execution standards
• Fixture budget management, cost negotiation
• Cost estimate preparation, collective review with Merch; proactive notification of any budget variances
• Quality control (prototype execution–within budget parameters; graphic masters, proofs + press checks–funded by Merch; pack out check)
• Vendor Management and Project Management experience
• 2D/3D Production experience a plus
• Excel and Word proficiency a requirement, graphic applications are a plus.
• High level of initiative, able to work independently on multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
• Strong oral and written business communication skills.
• Strong organizational, prioritizing, and analytical skills.
• Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
• Strong interpersonal skills; good team player.
• High energy level and positive approach to job and group responsibilities.
• College degree required.
If interested please send to email@example.com
-hourly rate you are seeking