This role will need to dive in and understand the business and landscape quickly, build relationships, and pull in broader view of AI value, to get a good grasp of AI enterprise landscape! You will be responsible for driving product value proposition design while working closely with product development/planning, pricing, positioning, and business/revenue strategy for this AI B2B product. You will need to partner with integrated marketing on campaigns to deliver field, partner and customer success as well as work with product managers to build a complete manifesto, process and machine. You will engage with customers through the executive briefings and with the field to gain feedback. There will be cross-team engagement across engineering, sales and marketing to drive customer evidence, and you will be responsible for crafting compelling narratives as well as digging-in with industry influencers. You will have the ability to analyze and diagnose both business and communication challenges, formulate solutions, and then motivate the broader organization to action.
We are looking at how quickly you can dive in and understand the business and landscape, build relationships, and pull in broader view of AI value, how quickly give a good grasp of AI enterprise landscape!
- Overall work experience minimum 8 years, Product Marketing focus minimum of 5 years
- Previous experience consulting within a product team at a large enterprise company with complex stakeholder group.
- Experience marketing across core audiences – technical decision makers, business decision makers, and commercial end users
- Value proposition and messaging creation experience
- Strongly preferred: Experience with deep marketing execution but still seeing the big picture.
- understand current product line related to the product, working with different marketing groups and the sponsor on how to align value prop/narrative for positioning, product road map, stakeholder management.
- Help inform strategy (quick landscape of AI and enterprise – help frame that out to inform business),
- Create the marketing plan and strategy (what is the go to market strategy for out bound (pressure testing traditional, trying new channels, new mediums within marketing, technical product marketing skills, work with engineers, messaging and positioning, strategize on event planning