Responsible for driving product value proposition design while working closely with product development/planning, pricing, positioning, and business/revenue strategy for a product(s). Will need to partner with integrated marketing on campaigns to deliver field, partner and customer success as well as working with product managers to build a complete manifesto, process and machine. Engage with customers through the executive briefings and with the field to gain feedback. Cross-team engagement across engineering, sales and marketing to drive customer evidence. Product Manager will be responsible for crafting compelling narratives as they will digging-in with industry influential. The candidate will have the ability to analyze and diagnose both business and communication challenges, formulate solutions, and then motivate the broader organization to action.
- 25-30% will be spent on understanding current product line, collate that, working with different marketing groups, working with sponsor on how to align value prop/narrative for positioning, product roadmap, stakeholder management.
- 15% helping inform strategy (quick landscape of AI and enterprise – help frame that out to inform business)
- 20% dedicated to creating the marketing plan and strategy (what is the go to market strategy for out bound (pressure testing traditional, trying new channels, new mediums within marketing, technical product marketing skills, versed with other technical companies, working with engineers, messaging and positioning, business and technical), strategizing on event planning
- 25% Core PMM work, foundational marketing elements, decision maker audience, support of content creation – executive decks for enterprise customers
- 8+ years of relevant experience with 5+ years’ experience specifically in Product Marketing
- Previous experience with product marketing (outbound specifically)
- Experience marketing across our core audiences – technical decision makers, business decision makers, and commercial end users
- Value proposition and messaging creation experience – all up content creation & Channel execution across digital and field marketing
- Previous Microsoft experience within a Product team required
**role is 30 hours a week, and can be part time remote**