Our client is a large bank in Downtown Boston and they are looking for a Marketing Product Manager to join their team for a 10+ month contract role, 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K offered.
The Product Marketing team is looking for a highly motivated Marketing Product Manager to support the education planning and retail retirement businesses.
Marketing Product Manager Responsibilities:
• Supporting the roll-out and on-going maintenance of intranet site for product marketing content and collateral
• Processes and manages submissions for the team through our marketing review process (compliance, brand, registered principal reviews)
• Monitoring print inventory and coordinating reprints / print bids on new materials
• Assisting with budget management
• Providing back-up coverage for marketing project managers
• Maintaining and enhancing marketing and sales support collateral for education funding and retail retirement products [nice to have]
Marketing Product Manager Qualifications:
• 3-5 years of marketing program management experience in financial services, preferably in the retail retirement and/or education funding space [industry experience is a nice to have]
• Strong organizational and project management skills; high attention to detail
• Ability to handle multiple and competing priorities
• Understands end to end marketing process
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• BS/BA required