Aquent is currently searching for a Marketing Product Manager for a client of ours in the Cypress Waters / North Lake area, just north Dallas.
The Marketing Product Manager II has senior level responsibility for planning and execution of Direct-to-Consumer Originations Marketing Programs in the Email Channel.. The role has responsibility for identifying revenue generating messages and audience segments; developing strategic options; optimizing existing campaigns, and executing email for several leading product lines. In addition, this individual will frequently support the paid digital channel on an as-needed basis, including but not limited to submission of creative for approvals. The individual will partner with cross-functional teams in Sales, Finance, and Legal to drive execution of Marketing initiatives. Individual must understand P&L statements and consumer marketing, and be able to create cost-benefit analysis, market sizing, forecasts and budget reporting.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Partners with Marketing Analysts to develop targeting strategy and resulting tracking methodology for lead generation campaigns.
2. Implements, executes and manages direct response activities, primarily for the email channel.
3. Works with vendors and internal analysts to identify new populations and/or product opportunities.
4. Collaborates with agency partners to develop creative material.
5. Manages print vendor relationship and ensures budgets and time lines are met.
6. Conducts analysis to evaluate processes and tests.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Experience in Exact Target strongly preferred.
Experience with Google, Facebook and other paid digital channels strongly preferred.
Familiarity with Power BI strongly preferred.
Degree in Marketing, Finance, or other Business related degree required.
Strong organizational skills, with ability to manage multiple activities at once.
Creative, outgoing, strong ‘get-it-done’ attitude.
Should be able to understand spreadsheets, and track budgets.
Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Access and other MS Office software.
Self-motivated and takes initiative to improve efficiencies at all times.
Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
6+ years of experience in consumer marketing required.