We are looking for a Marketing Product Manager for 9 months for someone who will be out on leave. You'll play a key role in our product marketing team, instrumental to our presence at industry events and to our management of the brand. This role has a strong focus on writing experience, storytelling, writing and content development that lands our differentiated value proposition, messaging and positioning with our audiences This is a very exciting, and fast-growing org within the company, and an exciting time for a step-change in technology.
This employee covers two areas for the team:
- The AI personality presence at major industry events such as CES in Las Vegas and Mobile World Congress in Barcelona
- Brand guidelines and asset management.
Two additional contractors support this FTE, including a project manager (who helps manage logistics in planning for events) and an asset manager (who keeps track of brand-related assets and digital asset management in our Adobe asset management tools). While the employee is on leave, you will not have to directly manage these other employees, but you will work closely and collaboratively with them. Typical task breakdown and rhythm: 20% running key meetings 2 weekly 1 hour meetings, 30% socializing out information to other teams, 50% focus work
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Experience working as a product marketer
- Campaign and brand experience
- Experience drafting communication and content