Location: Amsterdam or London
Our client is a global business-to-business exhibition organiser and media publisher. They currently have 22 clients in multiple specialist markets including security, chemical ingredients and customer management. They have offices located in London, Amsterdam, New York, Sao Paulo, Los Angeles.
The role of Marketing Product Manager will be to deliver, implement, monitor and manage our client's digital marketing products for use by their clients across EMEA. The Marketing Product Manager will also seek out new products for our client and their respective clients to utilize. This will require extensive market research and convincing both internal and external shareholders of their use and validity.
The Marketing Product Manager will also play a role in streamlining the digital workflow, introducing and maximising the effectiveness of online technologies and helping Event Marketing, Content and Digital Directory teams.
Client facing skills are essential for this role as you will be working closely with clients in determining their digital product needs as version one of our client's digital product becomes more sophisticated.
• Conduct current and new technology assessments and oversee their implementation and practical delivery to the business
• Discover and validate market problems/ needs/ opportunities (both existing and future customers).
• Analyse the competitive landscape in terms of emerging solutions, technologies
• Write business cases, product requirements and use case scenarios, based on a deep understanding of user personas and needs
• Maintain the product portfolio roadmap
• Maintain the definition, establishment, communication of and training in and usage of new solutions
• Together with management, establish pricing and negotiate with 3rd party suppliers and UBM Procurement as appropriate
• Collaborate on the creation of standard measurement methods and metrics for marketers
• Maintain a status dashboard of operational performance
• Undertake Product Management & operational services to the business for solutions including, but not limited to: A/B Testing, Landing pages, Social monitoring, Campaign tracking, Lead generation
• Strong experience in digital marketing
• Experience in managing Google Analytics and Webmaster tools accounts
• Experience of GleanIn, HootSuite, and Adobe Analytics are a major plus
• Experience of A/B and multivariate testing
• Proven web marketing and project management experience
• Strong documentation and visual presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills coupled with the ability to influence others
• Demonstrably commercially astute
• A self-starter who embraces agile and experimental styles of working
• A strong content creator and ideas generator with a flair for analytical data
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs