You will be responsible for driving product value proposition while working closely with product development/planning, pricing, positioning, and business/revenue strategy for this B2B suite of products at a major global tech org. You will need to partner with integrated marketing on campaigns to deliver field, partner and customer success as well as working with product managers to build a complete manifesto, process and machine. You will engage with customers through the executive briefings and with the field to gain feedback. There will be significant cross-team engagement across engineering, sales and marketing to drive customer evidence. In this role you will be responsible for crafting compelling narratives with influential customers in the industry. You need the ability to analyze and diagnose both business and communication challenges, formulate solutions, and then motivate the broader organization to action.
What you’ll be working on:
- understand current product line, collate that, working with different marketing groups, working with sponsor on how to align value prop/narrative for positioning, product road map, stakeholder management.
- help inform strategy (quick landscape of AI and enterprise – help frame that out to inform business)
- create the marketing plan and strategy (what is the go to market strategy for out bound (pressure testing traditional, trying new channels, new mediums within marketing, technical product marketing skills, versed with other technical companies, working with engineers, messaging and positioning, business and technical),
- Focus on foundational marketing elements, decision maker audience, support of content creation – executive decks for enterprise customers
• Flexibility of role (25-40 hrs./week)
• Helping shape the AI strategy within new product line
• High visibility work stream – highly strategic
What we need:
• Minimum 8 years professional work experience, (Product Marketing focus: minimum of 5 years) and Bachelor or Master's degree in a related field