In this assignment with Aquent's client, you will lead production for client's phone product marketing — from creative assets and UI screens to managing inventory of hardware.
This client team of Product Marketers work alongside the hardware and software product managers to bring product features to life in a unique way. From managing creative asset production (global photo and video shoots, product sizzle videos, device photography, UI screen creation) to managing cross-functional relationships with other marketing teams (Retail, CRM, Global teams, Influencers, Brand, etc) they do it all. You will be part of a small and nimble group at the center of all product marketing. As a Producer your day will be spent with team members and external agency partners executing and bringing to life ideas to ensure consumer touch points feel and look the same.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Manage creative process and assets for Product Marketing team, including content and approval management
- Lead production and agency relationships for Product Marketing assets (including all photography and videos captured on product, launch event video and other assets, etc)
- Lead UI screens development for global marketing campaigns and manage pre-release hardware inventory
- Bachelor's degree. In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant experience.
- 4 years of experience in or product marketing and specifically in a producer role
- Experience managing large scale, nimble productions
- Strong project management skills & ability to work effectively in teams of varying sizes
Nice to Have:
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations, action plans, and campaigns.
- Strong understanding of brand and creative development, as well as experience managing agency relationships
- Aggressive attention to detail and an eye for design
- Passion for both brand building and the intersection of technology and life
- Experience with Adobe creative suite
- Experience with ADB, flashing and rooting Android devices
- Able to stretch -- at times you will lead a creative idea from concept to live while at others you will need to support your team to ensure the job gets done, but at all times ensure you are pushing on timelines and defining production and creative requirements. This will need to be done across all formats (film, banner ads, retail, digital, etc.).