Marketing Print Project Manager
Bachelor's degree required
• minimum of 3-5 years marketing project management
• print production knowledge preferred
Direct mail and mail merge experience preferred
The candidate should have experience working in a high energy environment and be comfortable working with a wide variety of business partners.
Manage regulatory-driven projects and documents required for annual renewal cycle, enrollment kits, and member communications, for Medicare line of business and for two State Programs lines of business. Build and manage project plans, and facilitate moving projects through all stages including design, production, print, translation, and fulfillment.
Strong print production background, project management skills, and communication skills required.
Role and Responsibilities
• Support Manager in the National Medicare Business Line & augment current staff of project managers supporting national Medicare business line.
• Project manages the development of marketing collateral from inception to completion.
• Develop project work plans including schedule, cost estimates, and creative brief.
• Provides project direction to creative services.
• Collaborates with brand, marketing, product and creative teams and provides client support.
• Manages the development of proposal content
Top 5 daily responsibilities:
• Create and maintain project plans;
• Work with freelance production artists,
• Proofreaders, internal print buyers, or fulfillment partners
• Manage translation of required documents,
• Update marketing tracking database, proofread
Top 3 personality characteristics:
self-starter / self-disciplined
positive can-do attitude
Top 3 skills needed to succeed in this position:
I. Detail oriented
II. Knowledge of print and web production
III. Ability to manage large volume of compliance driven projects
Excellent knowledge of Excel and MS Word
fast-paced, tight deadlines, professional