Our Fortune 500 client is looking for a Marketing Platform Technology Analyst who will be responsible for the administration and sustainment Digital and CRM ad serving marketing technology platforms. The role will participate in highly visible marketing technology projects ranging from email, paid search, social content and paid management to programmatic platforms. Ideal candidates will have strong experience in all aspects of digital marketing, CRM and email deployment using an enterprise level platform. Sound like you? Check out the requirements below!
Qualified candidates will have:
- 5 years’ experience with digital, CRM and email marketing technology platforms with a concentration in digital and email activation preferably with large enterprise email platforms (Adobe Experience Cloud, Sprinklr, Google Adwords, Bing, Yahoo Gemini, Doubleclick Bid Manager, Salesforce, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads,)
- Proven ability to manage partners & projects with exceptional client-service skills
- Experience testing and troubleshooting marketing platforms
- Exceptional communication skills, including process flows and documentation.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines with minimal oversight
- Impeccable eye for detail, strong organization skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- BA/BS/MBA in technology/marketing or equiv exp.
Exceptional candidates have:
- Previous experience in CRM, loyalty, acquisition marketing, and lead management
- Experience writing SQL queries and knowledge of relational databases
- Working knowledge and understanding of XML, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and MS Office
- BA/BS/MBA in Computer Science, Information Technology