Our large fortne 500 retail client is embarking on a journey of evolving its world-class personalization and loyalty program. The current focus is optimizing the personalization strategy. We are looking for top talent, to join our existing team.
What you get to do!
The Assistant Manager, Customer Growth and Personalization Strategy, will be overseeing a high priority project. The ability to drive project development in a fast paced customer and brand centric marketing role is key. Strong attention to detail, the ability to follow through, and keeping to timelines is paramount. Excel plays a large role in analyzing the success of the project and the financial impact. This position plays an integral role on a team, driving this project’s success by working with cross functional teams and external partners. The Assistant Manager of Customer Growth and Personalization Strategy will report to the Sr. Manager of Customer Growth and Personalization Strategy, with exposure and engagement with Leadership.
What you have already accomplished
·1+ year experience in either a Customer Growth, Data-driven Marketing, Digital Marketing, or Marketing
·2+ years of MS Excel experience required. Proficient in Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, SUMIFS, CONCATENATE, etc
·1+ years of Powerpoint experience.
·1+ year experience with project management
· A passion for understanding the customer.
It would be great if you have…
·1+ years of Microsoft Access experience.
·Experience with retail or consumer goods companies
·Intellectual curiosity, with a desire to understand performance, strategies.
· Creative problem solver who can incorporate new earnings into existing plans.
· An ability to understand finances, forecasts and budgets.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Ability to multi-task a variety of initiatives/ projects to deadlines, in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to flex and navigate effectively through ambiguity.
· Strong organizational, analytical, communication and operational skills.
· Keen ability to prioritize.
· Strategic thinker and creative problem solver always looking for most optimal solution – with the ability to execute that strategy.
· Planner; capability to “look around the corner” to determine risks and mitigating strategies.
· Calm and comfortable in ever-changing environment.
· Strong work ethic and ability to work well independently or in a team environment.
· Self-motivated, high capacity individual with proven successes in performance-driven teams
· Ability to use external tools like Ad Grinder, Image Tool, Release Ads and others as identified.
· Ability to understand finances, forecasts and budgets.