Contract with potential for extension or perm with Fortune 500 Tech company in SF!
We are looking for a smart and ambitious Marketing Operations & Insights Manager to manage the build-out, administration, integration, and maintenance of our marketing technology stack that will be instrumental in the execution of different marketing campaigns and programs.
● Own and manage technical aspects of key marketing technology stack
● Collaborate with Business Analytics teams in designing and enabling data for campaign testing, tracking and reporting campaign program performance.
● Manage relationships with marketing technology partners and consultants
● Own executing, optimization, and track best in class email marketing campaigns
● Evaluate new technologies, recommend and champion improvements to existing systems and processes, to automate and scale marketing programs.
● Create and maintain reports/dashboards on the effectiveness of marketing activities on business impact and provide insights and recommendations for optimization.
● 6+ years in marketing, marketing operations; analytics or similar role with 3+ years of marketing operations experience in software (preferably SaaS companies)
● Passionate about marketing operations and interested in leveraging your extensive experience to help create a best in class marketing technology stack
● Advanced proficiency and hands on experience in marketing automation systems (preferably Pardot), CRM (Salesforce) and integrating those systems with othertechnologies.
● Strong analytical skills (including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, SQL, other reporting and data analysis tools).
● Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
● Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
● Experience working for B2B SaaS companies
● Experience working on modern marketing technologies such as Segment.com, Intercom.com, customer.io, Looker, etc.