Tech company in Seattle is looking for a mid-sr level Marketing Operations and Analytics Manager for a full-time, temporary role that could run for up to 6 months. Onsite in Seattle.
Start date: ASAP (preferably between 2/19-2/23).
Absolutely MUST have experience building email campaigns using Eloqua.
- Oversee the development, execution, and optimization of inbound and outbound digital marketing efforts via email marketing, websites, search engine optimization (SEO), and search engine marketing (SEM)
- Establish and maintain digital marketing best practices and processes that drive scalable and effective customer engagement and lead conversion
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (Eloqua, Salesforce, Google Analytics) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads
- Work closely with the sales team to optimize, monitor, and adjust lead scoring and process—ensuring smooth hand-off, prioritization, and consensus for qualified leads
- Create, maintain, analyze, and distribute marketing KPI and ROI reports and dashboards, providing insights on effectiveness and impact of activities
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database, perform segmentation and analysis of prospect and customer groups
- Manage vendors and internal team to deliver work on-time and on-budget
- Experience working with Oracle Eloqua for targeting and segmentation; campaign and lead management; marketing measurement and sales/marketing alignment
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B digital marketing and marketing operations project/team leadership with heavy focus on email/database marketing
- Proven experience with marketing and analytics tools and best practices including email, marketing automation, web analytics, CRM, SEO, and SEM (e.g., Eloqua, Salesforce, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Exceptional attention to detail in executing complex projects and time-sensitive deliverables
- Strong data-driven mindset with quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and presentation skills including the ability to synthesize information into clear, concise messages for detailed analytical reports and executive summaries
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and external vendors