Our client, a leading Pharmaceutical Company, is excited to add a Marketing Operations Specialist to their growing team. This position will provide support to the marketing team and other key functions by overseeing tasks such as planning, review, final execution, and distribution of promotional and other commercial materials. This will require the daily involvement in the Medical, Legal and Regulatory (MLR) review process, in addition to the production, distribution, and compliance submission of marketing materials.
- Traffic marketing promotional materials throughout the review cycle and provide necessary external partner and internal team follow-up.
- Perform/Ensure the appropriate proofreading/editorial review is conducted pre-production.
- Facilitate review meetings (as needed); record all changes requested of the MLR review team.
- Track marketing promotional materials that require re-approvals or that can be retired.
- Identify jobs requiring compliance submission to OPDP.
- Ensure that compliance copies are created from the required source and in the defined format. Prepare and deliver submission to regulatory team.
- Provide additional support to Senior Managers (as requested) for support with MLR process operations and production/distribution process operations.
- 5 years related work experience (7-10 years preferred)
- Significant experience in a marketing operations role in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industries or within an advertising agency (focus on pharmaceutical/biotechnology)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and processes within a growing organization
- Ability to remain flexible and adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to successfully work across functions
- Significant familiarity with legal/medical/regulatory compliance and promotional review guidelines and process management
- Strong communication skills and strategic thinking
- Extremely strong ability to demonstrate attention to detail
- Bachelors degree required